Thursday, April 17, 2014

unfinished in 2014


A Draft that never resulted in anything and pictures never posted:
  • a couple weeks ago I showed Pete and the kids my muscles :) Not very impressive.
  • I wore a pony tail for the first time in months (because the shaved part was too short), but was having one of those days and thought the headaches would begin before lunch (because of the pony tail)...but I didn't have one all day. Yay!
Teri read that I wish I had a t-shirt to explain it all so people wouldn't stress about asking...so she sent me one.

BYU football game 2013. Yeah, it was cold.

BBGun target practice 2013 at Grandpa Nettesheim's. I was a good shot BTW.

Love the handicap parking.

In Nov. 2013 we went to WI for Pete's Grandma's birthday and we did some family history.

Just cause you deserve it. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so glad you added to your blog! I love hearing about all of your improvements. You are so beautiful and strong, and doing so well. I can't get up on a wake board, and I've never even had brain surgery. :)

    Love the video at the end. Priceless.

    I miss you so much!! Keep on keeping on. Love you.
    TeriAnne

    ReplyDelete