Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Rehab

I did get a valid handicapped thing from the DMV and it has been so nice. The only time the parking is full is PJ's baseball. I guess a lot of grandparents see the games. :) I am playing games for OT and doing dance steps for PT. I'm not good with the steps but they are helping me with steps and curbs. I am challenged  with all this writing (therapy) so I will post pictures.


Christian and I loved the fruit! I wore a lot of it.


PJ's Birthday







Lily received an award for 6th grade celebration. I'm not mad, just limited.

My new motto.





3 comments:

  1. Love you Manda! Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good. Really.

    Now you know how I feel about homeschooling. "I can't do it, but I'm doing it anyway." Haha. I need that sign in my school room to remind me that my challenges could be more challenging.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic with Lily- you look amazing! Sorry we haven't been over to say hello for a while. Had a few trips the past few weeks and just got home today from girl's camp. Hoping to stop by and say hi this next week. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete