Sunday, April 7, 2013

Eve of my Drama

SUNDAY APRIL 7th

On the eve of my drama I don't know what to think. I can't eat anything after midnight so Pete and I are up eating oreos and Cadburry eggs. I understand eating is not going to be appealing when I awake tomorrow so I have to get some of the good things in while I can. I have spent some time rereading all the amazing messages of love that have been sent my way and I am still amazed they are for little me. I find great strength in the lovely things that have been said and want to be the girl that has been talked about. Thank you for the love. Thank you for the prayers. I am not comfortable advertising the way I have but I got to a point that I was fearful and needed everyone praying that things would go well. I have prayed and fasted to feel peace because I realized that comfortable is probably not a realistic goal. Who is "comfortable" with brain surgery? I have prayed for my surgeons and my kids. I pray for Pete.

Now I have a new prayer. My parents were skiing Friday and my Dad had chest pains. He is fine except that he is scheduled for open heart surgery on Thursday. I pray for my Dad and my Mom. I am so lucky, blessed, loved that they drop everything for me. Even with their own issues they are concerned about how to help me. Busy week.





Pete will take over the blog from here. I'm kind of glad. It feels like an English paper with too many teachers grading. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment